- Boston Airport Taxi Service MA accept all credit card. For online reservatin, Primary payment method on Boston Airport Taxi Service MA is the credit card payment gateway by Authorize.net. We use Paypal as the alternative payment method.
- Both Authorize.net and Paypal are highly secure payment modules and are trusted mode of payment of a majority of American companies.
- Apart from the security features of our Payment Service providers, we have a 256 bit strong encryption technology provided by Commodo SSL to make sure your financial transaction on our site is completely safe.
- The service fee is automatically calculated based on Miles / Hours of use. Toll tax, Gratuity, Night Charge and Holiday surcharge are added up to find the final quote for your service. There will be no Hidden charges.
- Under certain circumstances if additional parking fee or toll taxes are encountered during the service the same should be paid in Cash to our driver.
- Cancellation policy for payments can be found on our Terms and Conditions page.
- We accept payment only in US dollars. For non US customers our payment system may automatically convert the invoice in US$ to equivalent local currency. In these circumstances you may be charged a currency conversion fee based on the current international rates. We are not involved in this process and it is purely limited to financial institutions.
- In some cases Boston Airport Taxi Service accept payments over the phone if its agreeable to the client.